KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, October 9, 14/ – On September 22, 2014 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) approved concluding an additional agreement
No. 2 with Subsidiary organization of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan "Halyk
Finance" JSC (hereinafter – the Company) to the Agreement on the procedure of
information transfer between Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC and Exchange members
of June 18, 2012, as an interested party transaction.
According to the Rules of posting on the website of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditor's reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we
announce the following information:
1. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
2. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
3. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
4. Main substantial terms of the deal: the mentioned additional agreement
excludes from the Agreement text data on names of IP-addresses and e-mail
addresses of the Company.
5. Agreement conclusion date: October 8, 2014.
Subsidiary organization of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan "Halyk Finance" JSC
in accordance with sub-item 4 of item 1 of article 64 of the Act of the Republic
of Kazakhstan "On Joint-Stock Companies" is an affiliated person towards KASE.