KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, September 10, 14/ – On September 3, 2014 the Board of Directors of
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) approved concluding an agreement with Insurance
company "Centras Insurance" JSC, on procurement of services on insurance of
immovable assets from damages as an interested party transaction and transaction
with a person related to KASE by special relationship.
According to the Rules of posting on the website of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditor's reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012,
we announce the following information.
1. Value of the underlying assets: KZT1,132,787,605.00.
2. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: absent.
3. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
20.25 % (to the total value of assets of the company as of July 1, 2014).
4. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- proprietary interests of the Exchange are being insured, related to
ownership, use and disposal of immovable assets, as well as risk of its
loss (destruction) or damage as a result of occurrence of insurance
cases, determined in the agreement;
- immovable assets are insured – non-living rooms and roofed parking spaces
with a total area of 3,019.7 m2 at 280 Baizakov str., Northern tower of MFC
Almaty Towers, Bostandyk district, Almaty, belonging to the Exchange on the
basis of the right of ownership;
- beneficiary is the Exchange;
- total insurance amount – KZT1,132,787,605.00;
- insurance term – 12 months;
- insurance premium – KZT678,540.00.
5. Agreement conclusion date: September 4, 2014.
Due to the fact that the Exchange has a license for carrying out of particular
types of banking operations, the agreement on procurement being concluded in
accordance with item 10 of article 40 of the Act of the Republic of Kazakhstan
is a transaction with a person related to a non-banking organization by special
relationship. According to item 7 of article 40 of the said Act, a transaction
with a person related to the bank by special relationship can be carried out
only upon consent from the bank's Board of Directors.