KASE announces concluding non-arm's length deal
/KASE, May 27, 14/ – On May 13, 2014 Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Stock
Exchange (KASE) approved concluding an agreement with Halyk Finance, subsidiary
of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan, on commercial services on organizing the
offering of proposed international bonds of National company Kazakhstan Temir
Zholy JSC for purchase on the regulated securities market of Kazakhstan as a
non-arm's length deal for KASE.
According to the Rules of posting on the website of the financial statements
depository, stock exchange of information on corporate events, financial
statements and auditor's reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management
Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012,
we announce the following information.
1. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
2. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal:
3. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
4. Main substantial terms of the deal:
- informing KASE members of the forthcoming bonds subscription;
- arranging for acceptance of KASE members' bond purchase orders;
- building the registry of orders received from KASE members and
presenting the registry to the company;
- informing KASE members of results of satisfying their orders;
- disseminating information on results of the bond subscription;
- financial terms: in accordance with KASE internal document "Regulations on
Membership fees and Exchange Dues" KASE commission fees on the mentioned
agreement will make up 0.025 % of the total face value of bonds placed (sold)
based on results of that subscription (at least 250-fold MCI and not more
than 5,000-fold MCI); if in the process of that agreement execution not a
single deal in the bonds will be concluded or the company will relinquish the
bond offering, then KASE commission fees will make up 50-fold MCI.
5. Agreement conclusion deal: May 23, 2014.
Halyk Finance, subsidiary of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan, in accordance
with sub-item 4 of item 1 of article 64 of Kazakhstan's Act on "Joint-Stock
Companies" is an affiliated person towards KASE.