/KASE, June 17, 13/ – As of June 17, 2013 on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE)
trade in the following futures due in December 2013 was opened:
- USD/KZT futures;
- KASE Index futures;
- futures on ordinary shares GB00B29BCK10 (KASE official list, first category,
GB_ENRC) of EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORPORATION PLC (London);
- futures on ordinary shares GB00B0HZPV38 (KASE official list, first category,
GB_KZMS) of KAZAKHMYS PLС (London);
- futures on ordinary shares KZ1C33870011 (KZ000A0LE0S4, KASE official list,
first category, HSBK) of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan JSC (Almaty);
- futures on ordinary shares KZ1C59150017 (KZ1C00000876, KASE official list,
first category, KCEL) of Kcell JSC (Almaty);
- futures on ordinary shares KZ1C29950017 (KZ1C00000744, KASE official list,
first category, KZTO) of KazTransOil JSC (Astana);
- futures on ordinary shares KZ1C51460018 (KZ000A0KEZQ2, KASE official list,
first category, RDGZ) of KazMunaiGas Exploration Production (Astana).
In KASE trading system the mentioned six-month futures contracts were assigned
abbreviations (trade codes) F_USDKZT1312, F_INKASE1312, F_GB_ENRC1312,
F_GB_KZMS1312, F_HSBK1312, F_KCEL1312, F_KZTO1312 and F_RDGZ1312 accordingly.
We remind you that beginning from June 17, 2013 futures F_USDKZT1309,
F_INKASE1309, F_GB_ENRC1309, F_GB_KZMS1309, F_HSBK1309, F_KCEL1309, F_KZTO1309
and F_RDGZ1309 transform into three-month futures contracts, with the last
trading day falling on September 13, 2013.
The last day of trading in six-month futures is December 13, 2013.
Futures contracts trading is held at KASE on business days from 10:00 o'clock
to 15:30 o'clock (Almaty time), the ensuing clearing session – from 15:30
o'clock to 16:00 o'clock (Almaty time).
KASE derivatives market members entitled to taking part in the exchange trading
in futures contracts are listed on KASE website, at
Results of trading in derivative financial instruments are published on KASE
website at http://www.kase.kz/en/fut
Texts of the Exchange's internal documents regulating the procedure of
operation of KASE's derivative market are published at
(section "KASE Rules", tab "Trades").