NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS COMPOSITION ELECTED AT SHAREHOLDERS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON MAY 30
/KASE, May 31, 12/ - Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) informs that at the
shareholders annual general meeting held on May 30, 2012 was elected new
KASE Board of Directors consisting of 12 people for 2 years.
The elected Board of Directors has the following structure:
- four members in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of
Kazakhstan and KASE charter (two authorized agency representatives,
the "golden share" representative and KASE President);
- four representatives of KASE shareholders interests;
- four independent directors.
By decision of KASE shareholders annual general meeting have been elected
KASE members to represent KASE shareholders interests:
1. E. Abdrazakov - Director General of Centras Capital;
2. A. Joldasbekov - Chairman of Central Securities Depository Board of
3. D. Karabaev - Deputy Chairman of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan
4. V. Kyshpanakov - Deputy Chairman of Bank CenterCredit Subsidiary
BCC Invest Management Board.
KASE independent directors:
1. A. Aldambergen - Director General of Samruk-Kaazyna Finance;
2. N. Damitov - Jazz Capital Board of Directors member;
3. Z. Kurmanov - Chairman of Zhilstroybank Kazakhstan Board of Directors;
4. M. Tashmetov - Deputy Chairman of OAPF Otan Management Board.