Shareholders of Temirleasing JSC (Kazakhstan) changed the staff of Board of directors and confirmed bond program
/KASE, September 29, 06/ - Temirleasing JSC (Almaty,the company),
whose common shares are circulating in Kazakhstan stock exchange's
(KASE) official "B" listing category, has presented to KASE a copy of minutes
of annual general meeting of its shareholders, which was held on
August 31, 2006.
In accordance with day agenda of the meeting, company's shareholders
approved its annual financial statements for 2005, the Code of company's
corporate management, and also accepted following decisions:
- not to pay dividends on company's common shares by results of 2005;
- to confirm Delloitte & Touche as the auditor of the company for 2006;
- to approve company's bond program for a total of KZT1.5 bn.;
- to approve the first issue of company's bonds in the amount of KZT500.0 m.,
which will be issued within its bond program;
- to present to company's Board of directors the right making decisions
about subsequent bond issues within its bond program, also on issue
- to elect Ravshan Ismadiyarov in the staff of company's Board of
directors as an independent director, Yerzhan Shaykenov as the
representative of a big shareholder - Temirbank JSC.
Company's primary activity is execution of financial leasing.