Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (the Exchange) will hold a competition among retail investors in the equity market (the Competition) aimed at popularization of exchange-based stock trading in the Republic of Kazakhstan during the period from October 20 to November 30, 2020
Individuals - brokers' clients (the Exchange's stock market members) participate in the Competition. Registration for the Competition will be held from October 9 to November 15, 2020
Conditions of participation
- To participate in the competition, a participant should send an application for participation in the competition among retail investors to his/her Broker (according to the form);
- The Broker registers his/her client electronically on the Exchange’s website based on the client’s application;
- The participant receives a confirmation of registration from the Exchange to the email address indicated in the application form.
- The exclusive list of the Competition’s financial instruments are shares from KASE Index universe (shares);
- The shares owned by the participant and/or purchased/sold by the participant during the Competition period will be taken into account during the Competition;
- There will be no limits on the volume of investments and number of shares;
- A participant of the Competition may be a client of only one broker;
- Real exchange-based trading will be held in the Exchange's operational trading system and will be organized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Exchange's internal documents;
- During the Competition a participant is required to conclude at least two transactions of purchase or sale of shares.
The winners will be three participants of the Competition who will receive the maximum yield upon results of transactions with shares during the period of the Competition.
The Exchange will award valuable prizes to the winners:
- The date of announcement of the Competition results will be published on the website www.kase.kz, and on the official Facebook account of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange;
- The Exchange will inform the participants recognized as the winners of the Competition according to the contact information specified in the application form;
- The winner will provide the Exchange with a copy of his/her identity document to receive the prize.
The conditions and procedure for holding the Competition on the equity market are defined in the Rules for holding the Competition among retail investors
Full list of KASE members is published on the KASE Members Lists page
The Rules of Trading and Operation of the Confirmation System are published on the KASE Rules page
If you have any questions, please contact the Issuers and Investors Relations Department:
– landline phone: +7 (727) 237 6019;
– e-mail: email@example.com.