On October 4, the Exchange held the closing ceremony for trades dubbed "Ring the Bell for Financial Literacy" as part of the event "Investor’s Day at KASE" and the closing ceremony for the competition among retail investors in 2019.
"Ring the Bell for Financial Literacy" ceremony is an initiative of the World Federation of Exchanges within the framework of the IOSCO initiative (International Organization of Securities Commissions) called World Investor Week. "Ring the Bell for Financial Literacy" event is designed to highlight the importance of improving financial literacy and making financial services accessible to all layers of the population.
At the same time, closing ceremony of the 2019 competition among retail investors was held as part of the event "Investor’s Day at KASE". The competition aimed at popularizing stock trading was held during the period from September 1 to October 1, 2019. A total of 454 retail investors, who are clients of brokerage firms that are members of KASE, took part in the competition.
During the competition, its participants concluded more than 2,800 transactions worth KZT137 mln in 2019.
The following participants, who achieved the highest yield results according to the terms of the competition, became the winners of the 2019 stock market competition:
– GRAND PRIX – Alexander Kim from the town of Kostanay, a client of Freedom Finance (yield – 12.8%);
– I place – Maksim Sarnitsyn from the city of Almaty, a client of Freedom Finance (yield – 10.1%);
– II place – Akzhol Kailybayev from the town of Ust-Kamenogorsk, a client of Freedom Finance (yield – 9.6%);
– III place – Kokorin Ruslan from the town of Petropavlovsk, a client of KazPost (yield – 8.1%);
– The most active investor was Yevgeniy Perfilov from the town of Ust-Kamenogorsk, a client of Freedom Finance (1,059 transactions).
The winner of the "Most Active Brokerage Firm" nomination was the KazPost brokerage firm that attracted the largest number of its clients for participation in the competition.
Freedom Finance brokerage firm was the competition’s partner.
The participants’ purchase-and-sale transactions with shares from the KASE Index universe in real trading mode were taken into account as part of the competition. At the same time, each participant of the competition was supposed to conclude at least two purchase and sale transactions with shares in the KASE trading system.
Недостаточно данных для построения графика.
Подробности смотрите в таблице.