/KASE, November 25, 2022/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange announces the
Competition of annual reports 2021.
The Competition is held from November 28 to December 30, 2022 and is aimed
at developing the practice of preparing non-financial reporting in Kazakhstan.
Any legal entities registered in accordance with the legislation of the Republic
of Kazakhstan can take part in the competition. Judges of the competition will
assess annual reports and reports on the sustainable development of legal
entities admitted to the competition for 2021.
The winners and prize-winners of the competition will be awarded with diplomas
To be admitted to the competition, legal entities have to submit the following
documents no later than December 15, 2022:
1) an application for participation in the competition according to the form
2) the annual report for 2021 in Russian, as well as in English and Kazakh, if
3) 2021 Sustainability Report, if available.
An application for participation in the competition is submitted by sending a
signed electronic version of the application in PDF and DOC formats to
If in the application for participation in the competition, for one reason or
another, no URL links to the annual/sustainable development report for 2020
were provided or they are inactive, such reports are sent electronically in PDF
format to the email@example.com or are provided on an electronic carrier at
the address of the Exchange.
Stages of the competition:
- accepting applications for the competition;
- evaluation of materials by an expert commission and determination of short-
lists of the competition;
- determination of the winners of the competition by the members of the jury;
- rewarding the winners of the competition and holding a thematic conference.
1) The best annual report in the financial sector;
2) The best annual report in the non-financial sector;
3) The best Sustainability Report.
4) The best annual report of a private non-financial company;
5) The best annual report of a non-public company;
6) The best interactive version of the annual report;
7) The best annual report design.
A participant of the competition may be removed from participation in the
competition at any stage of its holding in case of revealing the fact that this
participant of the competition provided inaccurate information, as well as
unethical behavior on his part during the period of the competition.
The terms of the competition can be found at the link