/KASE, August 28, 2020/ – The Committee on Indexes and Securities Valuation
of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) in accordance with the Methodology of
Stock Market Indicators Calculation (Methodology) took a decision to include as
of September 1, 2020 the following bonds in the universe for calculation of
indicators of KASE_BM* series:
1) KZ2C00006211 (BASPb4) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund;
2) KZ2C00006328 (BASPb5) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund;
3) KZ2C00006336 (BASPb6) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund;
4) KZ2C00006476 (BASPb7) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund;
5) KZ2C00006484 (BASPb8) of Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund;
6) KZ2C00002855 (HSBKb18) of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan;
7) KZ2C00006385 (KAFIb9) of KazAgroFinance;
8) KZ2C00006344 (TCOMb1) of Transtelecom.
These bonds meet all requirements of the Methodology.
In accordance with the Methodology, once every three months KASE revises
universes for calculation of stock market indicators of:
1) the main market (series KASE_BM*) – index of clean prices KASE_BMC
and yield indicator KASE_BMY;
2) the alternative market (series KASE_BA*) – index of clean prices
KASE_BAC and yield indicator KASE_BAY.
As of September 1, 2020 the universe of indicators of series KASE_BM* will
consist of bonds of 36 titles.
There are no bonds of the alternative market to be included in the list of
indicators of series KASE_BA*.
We remind you that the calculation of series KASE_BA* indicators was
suspended from January 26, 2018 due to absence of representative selection for
the calculation of said indicators, since according to the Methodology the total
number of corporate bonds must be at least four.
Said lists are available on KASE website at
The Methodology is available on KASE website at