KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 379.43 (-0.27), RUBKZT_TOD = 5.8527 (+0.0377), CNYKZT_TOD = 54.9989 (-0.0725)
/KASE, May 15, 2019/ – The morning foreign currency trading session ended on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one.
19 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM)
made up KZT379.43 per dollar (KZT-0.27) at the trades volume of
USD38,757 th. (USD-4,456 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes
were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made;
quotes were absent at the session close;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD)
made up KZT5.8527 per ruble (KZT+0.0377) at the trades volume of
RUB33,000 th. (RUB+23,000 th.);
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD)
made up KZT54.9989 per yuan (KZT-0.0725), the trades volume –
CNY900 th. (CNY-1,550 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument
of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were
made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated.