KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOD = 335.85 (+0.18), RUBKZT_TOD = 5.3630 (+0.0310), CNYKZT_TOD = 52.5768 (+0.1897)
/KASE, 14.06.18/ – The morning foreign currency trading session ended
on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). On CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made
at KASE today due to the holiday on June 18 in the People's Republic
of China (Dragon Boat Festival). 20 members of KASE foreign exchange
market traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+0 in tenge made up
KZT335.85 per US dollar (KZT+0.18), at the trading volume of USD31,900 th.
- on US dollar with settlements Т+1 in tenge no deals were made, at the
session close quotes were absent;
- on euro with settlements Т+0 in tenge and in US dollars no deals were made,
at the session close quotes were absent;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with settlements T+0 in tenge made up
KZT5.3630 per ruble (KZT+0.0310), the trades volume – RUB20,000 th.
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge made up
KZT52.5768 per yuan (KZT+0.1897), the trades volume – CNY1,200 th.
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the
KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding
instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session
no deals were made in instrument or they were not traded, the trend is not
indicated. For the mentioned instruments this session is the main.