KASE announces concluding interested party transaction
/KASE, May 5, 15/ – On April 29, 2015 the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan
Stock Exchange JSC (KASE, or Exchange) approved conclusion with Kommesk-
Omir Insurance Company JSC of non-government equity securities listing agreement
as an interested party transaction and a related-party transaction.
According to the Rules of placement on the websites of the financial statements
depository, Exchange of information on corporate events, financial statements
and auditors' reports approved by resolution No. 72 of Management Board of
National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 24, 2012, we inform
you of the following:
1. Date of the joint-stock company's body taking a decision on concluding a
deal: April 29, 2015 (decision of the Exchange Board of Directors, meeting
minutes No. 9 dated April 29, 2015).
2. Value of the underlying assets: not applicable.
3. Date of the most recent underlying assets appraisal: not applicable.
4. Percentage ratio of the underlying assets value to the total assets value:
5. Main substantial terms of the deal: determination of the procedure for
keeping securities of Kommesk-Omir Insurance Company JSC on the
Exchange official list and disclosure conditions.
6. Date of the transaction: April 30, 2015.
Kommesk-Omir Insurance Company JSC in accordance with sub-clause 4 of
clause 1 of Article 64 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Joint Stock
Companies" is KASE's affiliate.