KASE REWARDS LISTED COMPANIES WITH DIPLOMAS FOR ASPIRING TO TRANSPARENCY BASED ON Y2012 RESULTS
/KASE, March 29, 13/ – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) anno9unces that on
March 29, 2013 KASE conducted a ceremony of rewarding with diplomas "For
aspiring to transparency" of the following listed companies based results of
1) "Listed companies from the financial sector":
- JSC "Kazkommertsbank" (Almaty);
- JSC "Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan" (Almaty).
2) "Listed companies from the manufacturing, commodity and energy
- LLP "Zhaikmunai" (Oral);
- EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORPORATION PLC (London).
The mentioned diploma winners were acknowledged as such following a decision of
KASE Management Board of March 1, 2013 in accordance with the Rules of Annual
Rewarding of Listing Companies, available on KASE website, at
KASE annually conducts rewarding of listed companies "For aspiring to
transparency" beginning from 2005. Information on former winners is available on
KASE website, at http://www.kase.kz/en/issuers_diplomas