/Official website of KazTransOil - www.kaztransoil.kz, December 5, 12/ -
JSC "KazTransOil" for purposes of eliminating possible misunderstanding
by the broad public of the shares distribution procedure has prepared
additional clarifications for prospective investors.
1. Physical persons wishing to purchase shares of JSC "KazTransOil" may
submit orders for purchase without amount restrictions.
2. At distribution of shares amongst various investor groups during their
offering the order submission term within the subscription period is not taken
3. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan with account taken of restrictions set
by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for particular citizens
(including the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Act of the
Republic of Kazakhstan "On Civil Service", Act of the Republic of
Kazakhstan "On Fighting the Corruption") may purchase shares of JSC
"KazTransOil" under the "People's IPO" Program.
4. Only citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Retail investors) and
accumulative pension funds (APF) using pension assets may purchase
company shares under the "People's IPO" Program. Due to this fact:
- Brokers must reject orders submitted in the name of legal entities and
physical persons which are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Central Securities Depository (CD) conducts additional check of orders
submitted and in case of need rejects orders submitted in the name of
legal entities and physical persons which are not citizens of the Republic
- CD rejects orders from APFs submitted using APFs' own assets.
5. Brokers may take decisions meaning that an order of a Retail investor cannot
be forwarded for registering in the system of JSC "Kazakhstan Stock
Exchange" (KASE) for the following reasons:
- Incompliance of the order's size with the amount of funds available in the
Retail investor's sub-account;
- Insufficiency of funds in the Retail investor's sub-account for payment of
fees and levies related to the purchase of shares.
A broker must inform the Retail investor:
- of the status of the Retail investor's order and reasons for rejection of the
Retail investor's order;
- of the need for replenishment of the brokerage account of the Retail
investor or aligning of the Retail investor's order with the amount of funds
in the brokerage account.
6. KASE, taking into account the CD's data composes and forwards to JSC
"KazTransOil" the Registry of orders received from Retail investors and APF.
KASE also forwards to JSC "KazTransOil" the Report on repeating orders
from the same Retail investor submitted to one broker at various times or
submitted to various brokers.
7. JSC "KazTransOil" conducts an additional check of the Registry of accepted
orders received from KASE, for:
- Absence of orders from persons not entitled to take part in the Program,
- Absence of unregistered repeating orders from the same Retail investor.
Procedure of orders' sequence distribution
8. JSC "KazTransOil" calculates the combined demand from the Market-maker,
Retail investors and APFs.
9. JSC "KazTransOil" accepts for prior satisfaction orders from Retail investors
to the amount under KZT7,000,000 (seven million). Whereas:
- JSC "KazTransOil" sums up repeating orders submitted by one Retail
investor and later during the distribution of shares registers repeating
orders in total as a single order.
- JSC "KazTransOil" divides orders from Retail investors submitted to the
amount exceeding KZT7,000,000 (seven million) in two parts:
- for prior satisfaction - part of an order (or the total of repeating orders)
to the amount under KZT7,000,000 (seven million);
- for satisfaction on a third-priority basis - part of an order (or the total of
repeating orders) to the amount exceeding KZT7,000,000 (seven million).
- JSC "KazTransOil" accepts all orders from APFs for satisfaction on a
Procedure of orders satisfaction
10. JSC "KazTransOil" satisfies a Market-maker's order in the range of not less
than KZT67,000,000 (sixty seven million) but not above KZT157,000,000
(hundred fifty seven million).
11. JSC "KazTransOil" accepts for prior satisfaction orders from Retail investors
to the amount under KZT7,000,000 (seven million).
- In case the combined amount of orders from Retail investors being
satisfied as top-priority (orders and parts of orders to the amount under
KZT7,000,000 (seven million)) DOES NOT exceed the volume of shares
being offered (minus the Market-maker's order), such orders from retail
investors are satisfied in full;
- In case the combined amount of orders from Retail investors whose
orders are satisfied as top-priority exceeds the volume of shares being
offered (minus the Market-maker's order), the maximum amount of order
satisfaction will be reduced as follows:
- the reduction begins from the maximum amount of order satisfaction
being equal to KZT7,000,000 (seven million);
- the reduction pace makes up an amount equal to the shares' price;
- the reduction is carried out until the combined demand's amount and the
volume of shares offered equalize.
12. The volume of shares not demanded by Retail investors who submitted
orders to the amount under KZT7,000,000 (seven million) is offered amongst
APFs according to orders they submitted.
In case the combined amount of orders from APFs exceeds the volume of
shares being offered (minus orders satisfied as top-priority), APFs' orders will
be satisfied pro rata to their orders.
13. The volume of shares remaining after the distribution on orders being
satisfied as top-priority and second-priority is distributed amongst Retail
investors, for that part of orders which exceeds KZT7,000,000 (seven million),
- In case the combined demand is less or equal to the remaining volume of
shares, all third-priority orders are satisfied in full;
- In case the combined demand is higher than the remaining volume of
shares, orders are satisfied pro rata.
14. The volume of Company shares not demanded by all groups of investors
who submitted orders is offered on the organized security market not earlier
than 6 (six) months after the date of offering under the "People's IPO"
Program according to the procedure set by the legislation.
15. After JSC "KazTransOil" has distributed shares amongst all groups of
investors who submitted orders, the Registry of orders satisfied will be sent
Settlements will be conducted in period from December 20, 2012 to
December 24, 2012.
16. If the amount of funds in the retail Investor's brokerage sub-account is not
sufficient during the settlements, the Broker shall send to the Retail
investor a notice of the need for an urgent replenishment of funds in the sub-
The Broker carries responsibility towards the investor for timely informing on
the status of the investor's sub-account and status of execution of his order
for purchase of shares.
17. On December 24, 2012 after completing settlements, funds will be written off
the brokerage accounts of Retail investors and APFs. The Broker shall send
to his clients a notice of crediting of securities with a copy of the exchange
18. On the next day after settlements completion, trading for secondary
circulation of securities will be opened at the Exchange. That means that the
Retail investor as of December 25, 2012 will be able to put up through his
Broker an order for selling of his shares or purchase of additional shares.
Purchase/selling of shares on the secondary market will be carried out at
prices which are fixed in the market according to the demand and supply.
19. The Retail investor may request from the Broker and the Broker must provide
an extract from the brokerage account which will be a documentary
certificate of shares ownership.
Securities do not exist in the paper form, but only in the form of a record in an
account. An extract from the broker, registrar or custodian bank is a document
confirming securities ownership.
Details of JSC "KazTransOil" are contained in the Investment memorandum
placed on the website of JSC "Kazakhstan Stock Exchange" at
, as well as on the
official website of JSC "KazTransOil" at
The Investment memorandum of JSC "KazTransOil" contains detailed
information about the structure of the Company's assets and operations,
history and main directions of its development, about operating results and
financial indicators, corporate governance system, strategy and investment
projects and intentions. A separate chapter of the Investment Memorandum
of JSC "KazTransOil" is devoted to main risk factors related to
implementation of the Company's offer.
JSC "KazTransOil" registered at 19 Kabanbai batyr, Astana, Republic of
Kazakhstan 010000, is a participant of the "People's IPO" Program, whereby
38,463,559 ordinary shares of JSC "KazTransOil" will be offered to citizens of the
Republic of Kazakhstan and pension funds incorporated in accordance with the
legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Official website of JSC "KazTransOil" - www.kaztransoil.kz.
JSC "KazTransOil" is a subsidiary organization of JSC "NC KazMunayGas"; it is
the largest oil transportation company in Kazakhstan owning a network of oil
pipelines and water pipes of a total length of about 8 thousand km.
JSC "KazTransOil" transports around 59% of the total volume of oil produced in the
country abroad and to domestic consumers.
Not for public distribution or publication, directly or indirectly, on the
territory of USA, Australia, European economic zone, Canada, Russian Federation or