KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 383.35 (-0.70), CNYKZT_TOD = 55.3150 (-0.0900), RUBKZT_TOD – 5.9550/5.9650
/KASE, June 17, 2019/ – The morning foreign currency trading session ended on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one.
15 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM)
made up KZT383.35 per dollar (KZT-0.70) at the trades volume of
USD56,600 th. (USD+23,052 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes
were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made;
quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were
made, at the session close the bid made up KZT5.9550 per ruble, the ask –
KZT5.9650 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD)
made up KZT55.3150 per yuan (KZT-0.0900), the trades volume –
CNY400 th. (CNY+200 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument
of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were
made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated.