KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 379.55 (+0.12), RUBKZT_TOD = 5.8150, CNYKZT_TOD = 55.0714 (-0.1757)
/KASE, May 14, 2019/ – The morning foreign currency trading session ended on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one.
20 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM)
made up KZT379.55 per dollar (KZT+0.12) at the trades volume of USD43,213 th.
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were
absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes
were absent at the session close;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD)
made KZT5.8150 per ruble at the trades volume RUB10,000 th.;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD)
made up KZT55.0714 per yuan (KZT-0.1757), the trades volume – CNY2,450 th.
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument
of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were
made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated.