KazTransOil to hold annual briefing on operations of subject of natural monopoly on April 1, 2019
/KASE, March 19, 2019/ – KazTransOil (Astana), whose shares are officially
listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the following
press release of March 19, 2019:
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Natural Monopolies",
"KazTransOil" JSC announces the annual briefing to consumers and interested
parties on the Company performance during 2018 on the following regulated
- transportation of crude oil through the trunk pipeline system;
- water supply through pipelines;
- generation, transmission and distribution of thermal energy;
- electric energy transmission;
- water supply through distribution networks;
- wastewater disposal.
Date of the briefing - April 01, 2019, at 15.00 (Astana time).
Venue: Astana, Turan Avenue, building 20, non-residential premises 12, 7th
floor, conference hall.