KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 375.22 (-0.31), CNYKZT_TOD = 55.2036 (-0.1297), RUBKZT_TOD – 5.7000/5.7100
/KASE, February 12, 2019/ – The morning foreign currency trading session ended on
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main. 21
banks traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TОМ) made
up KZT375.22 per dollar (KZT-0.31), at the trades volume of USD48,800 th.
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were
absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and in US dollars no deals were made;
quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made,
at the session close the bid made up KZT5.7000 per ruble; the ask made up
KZT5.7100 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD)
made up KZT55.2036 per yuan (KZT-0.1297), the trades volume – CNY1,000 th.
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE
trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument
of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were
made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated.